Hey, my answers are indicated by >>>> below.

Gregory Harris
Los Angeles Information Technology Agency (ITA)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08/14 9:45 AM >>>

I am new to the fusebox methodology, and hoping that someone might give me some
structural pointers.

It seems like there will be plenty of situations where query content will be required
to provide content to a display page.  In this scenario, is the preferred method to go
back to the index.cfm page to include the query file, or is it ok to include the file
directly from the display file?

>to include directly from the fuse central (index.cfm usually).

How about conditional includes?  Should the following code be contained within the
index.cfm or not?  Should includes be contained within the index.cfm file only?

>around the templates, not the index itself.  The ONLY thing the index page should
>have is the necessary includes for a given action (and of course an app_globals file).

<CFIF Attributes.UserName IS "Dave">
     <CFINCLUDE TEMPLATE="qry_Dave">
<CFELSE>
     <CFINCLUDE TEMPLATE="qry_NotDave">