I am at a loss here.

Here's the setup:

Webserver running Cold Fusion MX on JRun4 on Solaris9, talking to MS SQL
Server database on a different machine.

About two weeks ago, we started experiencing serious slow-downs on our
site.  Neither computer is responsible -- the Solaris box is running
normally, as is the Windows box (we just put in a brand new hard drive,
too, defragged it and everything).  There seems to be no hardware problems.

I've also checked the SQL in the SP's that CF calls, and there seems to
be nothing wrong there; when I run them in the command line they only
take a few seconds to run.  However, it takes several minutes for the
login to process on the web.

I'm at a loss.  Anyone got any ideas as to what I could check next?

--
Richard S. Crawford
Programmer III,