Hi Pete,

The output file thought crossed my mind, too, but I don't think that's
it. Check out your processes right when you run your command, and
you'll see the vspider process die an early death (that is, if we're
in the same boat). (My problem is with early vspider process
termination, rather than a real "hang.")

If you find anything out, please let me know, and I'll do the same.

Corrections to my original post, FWIW: It turns out I haven't tested
the command using cfx_execute yet (having problems calling it), so
I've really only tested using cfx_exec and cfexecute. Also, it also
turns out that we temporarily changed the CF Application service to
use a *domain* admin account, as opposed to a local admin account.

Thanks,
Jamie