( Sorry for the Off Topic post, but you're the guys who will know what I'm
looking for )

There's a spyware app or trojan or something changing the home page on my
browser all the time and it's giving me a lot of heartburn.  Every time I
delete the app that changes it, and all references to it in the registry, it
finds its way back again.    I'll track it down eventually but in the mean
time, is there a way to disable the changing of the home page on IE, so
while I might not get rid of this damn application, at least it can't keep
on altering my home page?

(My home page is set to the home page of my intranet, which has a whole
screen full of my oft-used links)

Cheers

Mike Kear

AFP Webworks