Well unfortunately it seems to be myself that has committed the crime of
"plagiarism".

I can certainly say that it was not intentional - nor was it deliberate. I
have great respect for the "EasyCFM" tutorials and either neglected to
properly quite an original author or the fell by the wayside with the
conversion to HTML for the actual tutorial.

Either way I do not look very professional for attempting to claim as my own
material tutorials of such a high calibre. Certainly this was never the
attempt as I believe sites like EasyCFM, Defusion.co, are very good for the
CF community.

I understand that attempts were made to contact me via email and I apologise
for cancelling the email account at about the same time - at that stage more
than 90% of my emails were - well, spam.

I have in the past endeavoured to spread the work for all sorts of web
development initiatives and not just ColdFusion (see www.actcfug.com) (over
100 links).

It was never a attempt to say that the great articles I forwarded were
"mine" but to put them out there. I did not do that very well and apologise
sincerely for that.

Kind Regards,

Peter Tilbrook