We use UebiMiau. It's in PHP free and our clients seem to like it.

You can look at our demo.

http://webmail.arcriver.com/ <http://webmail.arcriver.com/>

username: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
password: demo

The Calendar does not come with it.

Rick Eidson
Partner & CTO
ArcRiver Technology, LLC
ASP, PHP, PERL, Cold Fusion Hosting Kansas City
http://www.arcriver.com/ <http://www.arcriver.com/>

Kansas City Musicians
http://www.1sourceentertainment.com/ <http://www.1sourceentertainment.com/>