I have a CFMX 6.1 and I'm considering moving to J2EE session variables
primarily for this reason.


Does anyone know what the risks are of making this change?   Will it
impact existing CF Apps?  I suspect that if I used to do some checking
for CFID and CFTOKEN that I need to replace that code with J2EE session
ID code, but I'm not sure.


Please advise
-Dov

  _____  

From: Bert Dawson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 9:10 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Time Tracking

If you are using J2EE sessions then you can listen out for when the J2EE
sessions expires.
There was an article about this in the May 2004 issue of CFDJ
(http://www.sys-con.com/magazine/?issueid=490), and also a utility in
the MM DevNet Resousre Kit 7 called "session expiration alarm", either
of which will might do what you're after.

HTH
Bert

________________________________

From: Britney Spears [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 June 2004 12:52
To: CF-Talk
Subject: re: Time Tracking

Hello,

I have an application that users log into using Windows authentication.
I would like to track when a user logs and store that information when
they log out so I can see how long they have been
online using the application. Is there a "add-on"  or code out there
that I could plug into my application.

Is this easy to do?
________________________________
  _____
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings] [Donations and Support]

Reply via email to