me...unless I'm misunderstanding the question.
Ken
-----Original Message-----
From: simeon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 2:54 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: MAX registration?
Yeah, so i totally misunderstood the question he asked. I thought he
was looking for info on macromedia's site about max. and after clicking
around I realized there their were no prominent links.
But I dont see the location either.
sim
Rick Root wrote:
> Ian Skinner wrote:
> >
> > Interestingly, I can not find where the conference actually is on
> > the Macromedia web site. Is this something we are just supposed to
know?
> > Does somebody know?
>
> Could be the Morial Convention Center, but that's just a guess.
>
> And look, their web site is in CFML!
>
> http://www.mccno.com/default.cfm
>
> - Rick
>
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings] [Donations and Support]

