I guess there where a few ways to interpret my question.  

I was wondering at what facility in New Orleans the conference was going to be at.  There have been some intelligent guesses.  But, I was a bit surprised that it was no mentioned in the MAX 2004 details on the MM website [http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/events/max/].  I can't imagine that the location is not settled on, since it is my understanding that something this big would need at least nine to twelve months advanced booking, wouldn't it?

Ian

--------------------------------------

>From the homepage, Company -> Events -> Max 2004 -> Hotel works for
me...unless I'm misunderstanding the question.

Ken

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings] [Donations and Support]

Reply via email to