From: Dave Phillips [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 1:44 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Releasing client to do another process?

That's an idea, and I can do that, however, that's not truly releasing
the client...their explorer 'world' will continue to rotate as if the
page is not completely loading.  Some people might not notice it, but
some will.  That might be a good interim solution until I can find a new
one, but any other ideas on this are welcome.

Is there any way to spawn a separate process on the server side from a
cold fusion template?

Thanks,

Dave