Thanks everyone for the input I will be checking into it all especially the
WM9 Codec

I think the ultimate idea would be to detect the users default player or at
least ask them if they want QuickTime, winamp or Media Player. In the case
of the KCJukeBox.com I can store that info in the database under their
profiles as well.

I am getting a pretty positive response on this so I got a lot of work to
do. Its open source so if anyone wants to play with it go grab it and send
back your changes/improvements.

Rick Eidson
Partner & CTO
ArcRiver Technology, LLC
ASP, PHP, PERL, Cold Fusion Hosting Kansas City
http://www.arcriver.com/ <http://www.arcriver.com/>

Kansas City Musicians
http://www.kcjukebox.com/