Jochem,

I expect that the cfscript version of that particular code is going to be
significantly slower than the cfml version.  The cfml version is taking
advantage of a list loop with does a single tokenization of the list.  The
cfscript version tokenizes the list twice in each iteration--once for the
listLen call and once for the listGetAt call.

Some things are still better left in cfml.

Please feel free to prove me wrong--I'd be very happy in this case.

Best regards,

Sam

Blog http://www.rewindlife.com
TeamMM http://www.macromedia.com/go/team