Okay, this is complicated, and I apologize for that.

First of all, our website runs a mix of Cold Fusion and Perl scripts.
This is generally fine, except that Perl scripts don't run if the
context-root in included in the path to the script.

Is there a way to force the Cold Fusion server to send an HTTP request
back to Apache?  Thus,

http://mysite.com/cfmx/perl/script.pl

would become

http://mysite.com/perl/script.pl

As it is, if the context-root is included in the URL for the Perl
script, the script doesn't run and the user sees the Perl source code
instead.

Any thoughts?

--
Richard S. Crawford