Just for testing I made a simple access db and made all the fields text
fields. I tried putting single quotes around all of the #qData.xxx# and all
I ended up with was qData.xxx in the resulting error message.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. Please carry out such virus and other checks, as you consider appropriate. To the fullest extent allowed by law, no responsibility is accepted by Haematology & Oncology Clinics of Australasia for any virus damage caused by this message.