With regards to this thread,
I am about to embark on doing alittle functionality to a site where
people will be able to upload CSV files. There will be different CSV
types for different data and I wondered if
a) there are some good CSV functions out there for parsing into db or
query (different delimiters, text qualifiers etc)
b) if anyone has done a "template" to check a CSV against? What I mean
is "this CSV should have x number of columns" and they are "x, y, z"
etc

Regards

Mark Drew