  From: Micha Schopman
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 1:44 AM
  Subject: RE: Return Links (best practice)

  Why would that be unreliable? Yes you can spoof referrers as a client,
  but they are only used as a relocate target not as a check whether
  someone is logged in. You can store paths in sessions etc. but you must
  make sure you update the path on each request, and ignore the setting of
  the path during the logging procedure.
  Micha Schopman
  Software Engineer
  Modern Media, Databankweg 12 M, 3821 AL  Amersfoort
  Tel 033-4535377, Fax 033-4535388
  KvK Amersfoort 39081679, Rabo 39.48.05.380