  From: Paul Giesenhagen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 1:31 AM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Return Links (best practice)

  What are some of you doing to return people to where they were once they
have logged in.

  I am curious what are some of the best methods to returning users back to
where they came from after they log in.

  Example;  user is browsing your website and comes to a form to submit some
information.  But they have to be logged in as a member first.  So instead of
showing them the form, you re-direct them to the login page where they can
either login or sign up.

  Also assuming there are MANY places for this type of situation to happen
throughout the site.  What are some good methods to get them back AFTER they
have logged in and/or signed up.

  Thanks

  Paul Giesenhagen
  QuillDesign