I run through my login script whenever someone logs on, I do not schedule it myself. Seems to work just fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sung Woo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 9:44 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Count Online Users Conundrum

Excellent.  So there are two instructions on the structure update:

1) update my time
2) kill any connections older than 15 minutes

I'd still need to run a cleanup script every fifteen minutes, just to clean up any last connections, right?  Otherwise, there will always be 1 person logged on, I'd think.

BTW, on a completely different subject, is it possible to trigger AOL's AIM via hyperlink, something like aim:user1000 to bring up the...

Never mind.  Found it on google!

aim:goim?screenname=SCREENNAME

  _____