Against my wishes our company is going to start processing E-Check
payments. (We're doing this ourselves not through a service.) I've
found info on validating the ABA routing numbers with js and CF. But
is there any way to "validate" a checking account number without
actually authorizing the transaction? I think there's a fee to even
authorize, and probably they won't be done "real-time". Just batched
later. Anyone have experience with E-Checks? Is the account number at
least a certain number of digits?

Thanks,
Greg