>>if you try to delete a file so soon after creating it, you might
have a problem there too, as it may well still be locked.

I understand, but isn't CFCONTENT supposed to take care of this if
1. the file was created by CF itself,
2. CFCONTENT provides an attribute to delete the file after, I mean I'm not deleting the file myself.

Now I used the same directory the template is, it works, I mean it returns the file,
but the file is still not deleted.