From: Yexley Robert D Contr AFRL/PROE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:51:38 -0400
Subject: RE: OT- Hosting Recommendation
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I don't have any experience with their ColdFusion hosting, as I use
their ASP.NET servers, but aside from that, I've got nothing but good
things to say about CrystalTech. I've been with them for well over six
months now and haven't had a single problem with them at all. I'd
comment on their customer/technical support, but the service has been
so good that I haven't had to use it at all. My guess would be that
their ColdFusion support is equally as good.

// YEX //

   _____