Yikes...

Good luck with getting your files...

-----Original Message-----
From: Burns, John D [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 11:17 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Doug White - clickdoug.com

I noticed there was a thread in CF-Community from a few weeks
ago of
people who were hosting with Doug White (www.clickdoug.com) who
had
experienced his "outage" that never came back up and are having
trouble
contacting him.  Has anyone had any luck with this?  We were
hosting
with him and moved all of our sites to rackspace.com but are in
serious
need of some files and stuff off of the server that Doug White
has.
Calling and emailing has resulted in nothing.  We've filed a
report with
the San Antonio Police Department and are in the process of
filing a law
suit.  I'd like to avoid all of that by getting in touch with
him, but
it appears that he's trying to skip out of the business with
everyone's
money and files.  Anyone have any information that could help?
Thanks.

John Burns