Ryan,

Thanks a lot - that's a helpful start!

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Duckworth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 3:21 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CC Gateway question

Authorize.net is our current provider.  We have thought about switching
several times in the past as well due to outages.  I would recommend
looking into https://www.yourpay.com/ which I have researched and has
lots of CF sample code.  I don't know about your specific problem, but
they may be able to help.

Good luck.

Ryan Duckworth
Macromedia ColdFusion Certified Professional
Uhlig Communications
10983 Granada Lane
Overland Park, KS 66211
(913) 754-4272