Here's what I've tried so far:

Moving one test message from /Undelivr to /Spool.  Of course there's a
typo in the name, so I changed it from "Undelievered_Mailxxxxx" to
"Undelivered_Mailxxxxx".  I also tried removing the "Undelivered" part
of the mail.

Once I had moved and renamed it, I restarted the JRun server.  Then I
watched the Spool directory to see when the message would leave the
spool.  Eventually, the message vanished from the Spool directory but it
was not delivered.  When I checked the Undeliv directory, the message
was there.  I checked the mailsent.log file and saw only that the
message had been moved, but there was no reason listed for why the
message was undeliverable.

In order to test this process, I introduced a deliberate error into the
Mail Server settings of the Cold Fusion administrator, so that the
system would not be able to contact the mail server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Richard S. Crawford
Programmer III