From: Jim Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 9:19 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF vs ASP.NET! GET YOUR FRESH POPCORRRRN!!

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ken Ketsdever [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 3:07 PM
> To: CF-Talk
> Subject: RE: CF vs ASP.NET! GET YOUR FRESH POPCORRRRN!!
>
> Michael,
>
>               Kill this thread!!

For what it's worth I thoroughly enjoy threads like this.

It's Mike's decision if it's appropriate for this forum, but personally I
think it is.  I can see the other side, but I think it is.

I stopped responding to the content of the thread when Mike asked... now I'm
just responding to those taking such a personal stake in the fact that it
exists.

As for those that don't like them - why bother with them?  Killfiles are so,
so damn easy to use.

Jim Davis