From: Mark Leder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 2:07 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Mail Server Software

Hi all,

Just looking for opinions here.

What do you recommend (and your customer like) for pre-packaged server
based email messaging software (like iMail, Smartermail, sendMail etc).
Could be either Win or Unix/Linux based. Would need to have webmail
access and the ability for end users to connect via pop or imap using
standard email clients (Outlook, OE, Eudora, etc).

Also, are there third party server based products that you like and are
effective for filtering spam?

Thanks,
Mark