Silence the dissenters. Hitler practiced that concept well!

***There are only a handful of irrelevant posts in this thread out of 98 (as of
now).

Silencing unhappy CF'ers who are having to diversify due to the lack of CF
jobs, and are willing to subject themselves to ridicule by their peers, is NOT
a good thing. Some of you guys seemed to have intentionally posted irrelevant

I appreciate Ben Forta's candidness and honest opinions on this topic.

I'm sorry if I offended people by saying we've been lulled to sleep. Maybe I
should've said we're being complacent instead. And Macromedia *might* be too
complacent about this whole situation. SOME of Team MM seems to be at least. I
think we all need to see the big picture, and shoot higher than we are. Maybe
it's .NET sexiness right now, maybe it's not. But even if it is, will it hurt
to try and push CF? And figure out EXACTLY why so many are moving to .NET right
now?

Will