Yes, it does get very confusing very quickly. For the beginner, it's tough
to tell where to begin even. For Flash MX there's the AS1 remoting
components. For MX04 there are both AS1 and AS2 versions (and if you choose
to work with the AS2 version, you have to download and install 2 different
things). And we haven't even started using the stuff yet. So I hear ya Mike!

So I see you're using MX04. I take it you're using CF 6.1 or CF 7? Which
remoting components have you installed (if any)?

chris

Chris Kief
Mindflood, Inc.
www.mindflood.com