> You will need to compare the HTTP requests and responses, not just the
> requests.

I thought that's what the HTTP recorder does?? ;-)

Should the recorder by running on my laptop (dev machine) or on the dev
server?  I'm having trouible thinking this through today as cement walls are
being sawed open and jackhammered out in the office next to ours (with no
advanced notice I might add...grrr).

 If you can make a successful request from the browser, you will
> need to change your CFHTTP request to be more similar to the one your
> browser makes.

I've changed the user_agent to match my browser...no luck there

 If your browser makes a request, and receives a redirect,
> you'll need to ensure that CFHTTP also responds appropriately to the
> redirect.

The original URL I was trying did redirect....so I tried with the URL it
redirects to (in browser and in code)...still no love :-(

Cheers

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.