Thanks Ray.

In other words, how would I set the from/to times to reflect a continual task
that runs 24 hours and every five minutes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 9:16 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Scheduled task time mix up?

I should add that if you want to start it at midnight, you need to use
0:00:00, I believe.

Ray

Ray Champagne wrote:
> Well, it is not noon yet here, and if it isn't where you are, either,
> then you wouldn't see anything, I think.
>
> Ray
>
> Robert Orlini wrote:
>
>>I'm using CF 5.0 and am running a Scheduled Task. I want it to run every five
>>(5) minutes.
>>
>>In the setup for the task, I have "Daily every" set to 5 minutes and from set
>>to 12:00:00 and to at: 23:30:00.
>>
>>I setup up a scheduled task log, but see no entries for today.
>>
>>Is my from/to times mixed up somehow?
>>
>>Please help!
>>
>>Robert O.
>>HWW

Ray Champagne - Senior Application Developer
CrystalVision Web Site Design and Internet Services
603.433.9559
www.crystalvision.org

The information contained in this transmission (including any attached
files) is CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the person(s) named
above. If you received this transmission in error, please delete it
from your system and notify us immediately. If you are not an intended
recipient, please note that any use or dissemination of the information
contained in this transmission (including any attached files) and the
copying, printing, or retransmission of that information is strictly
prohibited. You can notify us by return email or by phone at 603.433.9559.
Thank you.