From: Andy Ousterhout
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 9:41 AM
To: CF-Talk (E-mail)
Subject: Controlling printers

I would like to be able to do a number of print operations from my website.
Is there an ActiveX or some other control that I can use on local devices to
initiate printing.  I'd like to be able to control Printer device selection,
number of copies and paper size from an HTML page.   While free is nice, I am
willing to pay for this.

Regards,
Andy