It seems that on every Cold Fusion page that processes variables from a
variable on the form must be accounted for.  This is fine if the form is
unchanging, but if the form is dynamic and might change every time it's
loaded, the number and name of the variables that it passes to the processing
page may change.

In PHP you can cope with this quite nicely by directly accessing the
HTTP_POST[] array, casting it to an object and looping through the
properties, but I can't find a similar way to do that in Cold Fusion.  In
Cold Fusion, it looks like I have to use <CFPARAM var=value> for every single
possible variable that might come from the form page.  Is there a way around
that?

--
Richard S. Crawford
Programmer III