Use CFHTTP POST to "send" the form fields to a different server.

M!ke 

-----Original Message-----
From: Victor Moore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 10:23 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: submit a form to two servers...

Hello,

I have the following case:
formA is completed and submitted to formB, where the info in formA is
saved and then cflocation to formA. Classic save.
I have to change it, so another step is added where in formB after the
save the same info is sent to another server (I have no control over
this) and then the formA is displayed back to the user.

I am able to do both saves but cannot return to formA

This is on CFMX 6.1 so no asynchronous gate 

Thanks
Victor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Logware (www.logware.us): a new and convenient web-based time tracking 
application. Start tracking and documenting hours spent on a project or with a 
client with Logware today. Try it for free with a 15 day trial account.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=67

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:208615
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to