MySpace did evaluate CFMX, before BlueDragon even, and found that CFMX
performance and stability didn't match BlueDragon.NET. If you're at
CFUNITED, come to the New Atlanta/MySpace keynote address this Friday
afternoon. Peter Amiri, Director of Technical Operations for MySpace, will
talk in more detail about their decision to go with BlueDragon.

BTW, there are many other companies who have been evaluating and deploying
BlueDragon.NET over the past few months. All consistently tell us that the
performance and reliability are better than CFMX in real-world applications.
In fact, the very first customer to deploy on BlueDragon.NET switched from
CFMX.

Vince Bonfanti
http://blog.newatlanta.com

New Atlanta Communications, LLC