All of their tests were done using the exact same CFML code in their
production environment. These were "real world" tests--as real as it
gets--these were not lab benchmarks. (Nobody has a lab that can generate the
kind of traffic they get in production).

Vince Bonfanti
http://blog.newatlanta.com

New Atlanta Communications, LLC
http://www.newatlanta.com