I am playing around with the xml file that Picasa produces when you export a
picture album. The xml file is pretty beefy depending on the number of
images in the album. What I am wondering is what can be done with it? I can
read the file, parse it, find some nodes, output some things to the browser
all nice and formatted, etc... But isn't this what XSL/XSLT is for?
Admittadly, I am new to XML/XSL/XSLT but thought this might be a good way to
jump into the mix. My ultimate goal is to output the the albums and control
the navigation through the album based on the values in the xml doc. Am I
heading down the right road in looking at XSL/XSLT?

TIA,

Mike