>If you're going to use the CFMAIL tag, you have to write attachments to disk.
>There is no way around it, and I've tried MANY different ways to get around
>it.  In the end, we had to end up using a hand rolled Java-based mail proxy
>service.  Bye bye CFMAIL.  Let me reiterate your astonishment at finding out
>that you can't attach data to an email without first writing it to disk.
>When I discovered this limitation of CFMX, I was stunned (yes I do consider
>it a limitation).
>
>> Jeff

Steve,  Can you expand on this "hand rolled Java-based mail proxy service"?

I am not limited to using the CFMAIL tag and actually would prefer to use some 
other type of service/tag/etc...

Thanks,

Jeff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Logware (www.logware.us): a new and convenient web-based time tracking 
application. Start tracking and documenting hours spent on a project or with a 
client with Logware today. Try it for free with a 15 day trial account.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=67

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:214333
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to