From: Connie DeCinko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 1:01 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Best Rich Text Editor (was: RE: Looking for very simple CMS)

So what is the best Rich Text editor today, for those of who need to build
our own simple CMS?  I keep hearing FCK lately, but until recently never
heard of it.  Others I have heard about, seems no one talks about anymore.

Constanty "Connie" DeCinko III
Web Architect, Webmaster, Web Developer
Lone Jet Enterprises
Glendale, Arizona