From: Bobby Hartsfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 4:33 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Keeping a session alive

Yeah, it sounds like it would work (for the most part) but it would probably
have to be stored in a session of its own and used to populate the form
again since the form scope would have to keep 'posting' to the next page in
the login process to keep it alive until the end.

I can't think of a way to post it to the action page 'automagically after
logging the user back in though...

*takes a short break to let brain churn*

I guess if the data was passed to the action page (by any means necessary),
it could always be put back into the form scope there and wouldn't really
NEED to be 'posted'. Hmmm

Definitely some good ideas along those methods too. Thanks.

Bobby Hartsfield
http://acoderslife.com