From: jonese [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 2:55 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Scope Woes & Virtual Directories

Howard: Nice idea but the SQL cost is more than we want to deal with.

John: Our applications have to have unique names so that we don't have
application scoped vars over written (thinks like DSN, file paths etc
are stored in the application scope).

Any other ideas or thoughts??

I wish CF would just see this directory as a sub directory of each of my
sites.....

Eric Jones