I think you can check the registry.  The serial number should be in
there somewhere.

Don't quote me on this, but if you can absolutely prove you have legal
licences (paperwork and all), it probably doesn't matter which serial
number you use.  But you will definitely need the absolute proof.

We use a single serial number, but we have a contract that allows that.

M!ke 

-----Original Message-----
From: Che Vilnonis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 8:39 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: Win2003 Install/Serial Numbers.

I have several Win2003 servers. I need to re-install the OS on one of
them.
Because, I didn't log what serial number went with each server, I have
no idea which one to use when I do the re-install.
I don't want to cause a conflict with the other machines. Does anyone
know how to determine what serial number was used when I did the initial
install???

Thanks, Che.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:232701
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to