All you *need* to do is pop in the new license key.  That will activate
the Ent-level features.  You probably won't even need to restart the CF
services, but I would, just because.

However, if you want to use separate instances, you will need to
unistall, then re-install in the multi-instance mode.

M!ke 

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Fleming [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 8:05 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF7 Standard to CF7 Enterprise Upgrade

Hello all.  I currently have CF Standard up and running on a production
server.  The client downloaded the trial version got it running, then
purchased the license and popped that on the server.  We are thinking of
upgrading the server to CF7 Enterprise (mainly for the perfomance
increase for cfdoucment).  Does anyone know if that would require a
total reinstall of CF or if the newly purchased license key could be
popped in and the new Enterprise features would then be enabled.  I'm
guessing it would require a new install but I'd just like to know for
sure before getting back to the client.
 
Thanks,
Mike

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:236130
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to