ASYNC Event Gateway seems like an option, but I found the culprit; not the
30 something form fields or the 30 queries bt the Script.aculo.us javascript
and google andalytics javascript. Moving them later in the page so the form
fields could load and it would load while the user typed things in and
deletign unneccesary javascripts solved the problem, although I will use
ASYNC if HMS lets me...