Yeah, I have often seen it at the bottom. I just hesitated to do so because
I remember reading that you should put it between the head and body tags in
order for google to detect it... Maybe that was an ld knowledgebasee
article, or maybe it was just for verification fo the script, but now its
verified, and I put it on the bottom of the page, and it makes a huge
difference..... The other oens I put right before the sliders they needed to
animate/move/calculate in the form.... Also, I am a pretty bad coder, and
take more steps than I should... But i am learning... I cache queries, use
indexes.... Use cfflush...(Coldfusion) And Javascript: well it's about as
bad as my albanian.