Certainly, doing it well is of the utmost importance and I'm glad to see
someone putting that as priority number one. There are far too many
things on the web done poorly. I was just reading through all of the
features on your website and it sounds like an incredibly robust
application. I will contact you off list about taking a closer look at it.

Ken Ferguson
214.636.6126