From: D F
To: CF-Talk
Sent: Fri Sep 01 13:05:31 2006
Subject: Re: Flex 2 - painfully slow...

I do only have 512 ram on this dual core laptop plus running other
applications so that may explain it. But none of my other apps grind to
almost a complete halt like Flex 2 does.

Its not like I'm into a heavy app either, I'm just going through the basic
lessons. Sometimes I'm waiting for 10-20 seconds just to make what would be
insignificant changes.