Rey Bango wrote:

> 1) FTP to my site via CFStudio's FTP option
> 2) Open the file
> 3) Make my changes
> 4) Test them in my browser
> 5) If anything is wrong, go back to step 3 else I'm done

Using the ANT process is not too different...

1) Open the file from your local project
2) Make my changes
3) Click on the External Tools button...if this Ant build was the last
thing run, it will be the default, and it will ask you if you want your
file saved (I haven't yet figured out if you can have it automatically
save the file)
4) Test them in my browser
5) If anything is wrong, go back to step 2 else I'm done

It may add a second or two to the process as you have two clicks on the
save (however, if I could figure out how to have it save automatically
that wouldn't be an issue).  To me, having the local copy to work on
makes that definitely worth the time.  This should only copy changed
files (although I haven't tested that much with the FTP...the local copy
definitely  only copies over changed files, but when I'm doing the FTP,
I've generally made a lot of changes, so I'm not positive.)