On 9/8/06, Dave Lyons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> no worries, plus i have no idea what ur talking bout anyways lol
>
> and I have spent my $$ on dw and i like it just fine, my concern is that
> everything really seems to be going towards eclipse so I wanna get comfy
> with it, plus I like it! except for good css support & an easy ftp that
> works right its a pretty sweet ide.
>
> and i understand that most of the ppl that use it mostly just write code
> with 50 other ppl around you so I can see the whole ant thing.

not neccessarily.  A few folks on my team use it and we work fairly
independently most of the time on our own projects and never touch Ant.
These are applications though, not websites.  Now add Flex Builder in and
well Eclipse is certainly the NKOB.

 I'm with Denny on this one, get a CMS solution together and let those
clients own their content!  :)

DK

but it needs to be versitile as well and you wouldnt think a simple ftp