You should be able to install CFEclipse into MyEclipse, but I did
see a post somewhere about someone having troubles...

CFEclipse does need Eclipse 3.2 (at least for that latest source
build), so if you don't plunk it into MyEclipse, you'd need to plunk
it into a Eclipse 3.2 install.

I downloaded MyEclipse but never installed it, guess I could give
it a whirl and let you know what my impressions are, & if CFE
works with it...

There is also pimweb (?) I think, which is another "pay" WYSIWYG
html editor.

Got a response for your comment on lack of comment, but got
a little longer-winded than I intended... to sum it up, I know CF
people use it, as to why no comment, maybe cuz it's the weekend
or maybe they're on more specialized lists... :-/

I'll let you know what I think about it.
-Denny