Hmm, I haven't tried this yet... but are you SURE all cookies were
deleted.  Restarting your computer doesn't necessarily delete cookies
(unless you have the paranoia section of Tweak IU set to clear them on
restart).

Also there is another type of IE specific cookie I have heard called a
"XMLcookie" which is actually an XML file stored somewhere in your
application data folder.  It persists very well, even if you clear your
normal cookies.  They could be doing something tricky like that.

<xmlcookie:cookiename ID="XMLCookie" />

~Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Matthews [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 1:36 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Reading data from a bookmark?

Okay...

A co-worker and I are trying to puzzle out a very cool/odd issue with
Google
Maps and I'd like some input. We all know that the guys at Google are
level
73 wizards, but I can't even begin to imagine how they accomplish this
one.

Try this walk-through if you have a moment and care to try to solve it.
By
the way, it only appears to work in IE.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Introducing the Fusion Authority Quarterly Update. 80 pages of hard-hitting,
up-to-date ColdFusion information by your peers, delivered to your door four 
times a year.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/quarterly

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:259693
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

Reply via email to